Consulting and setting up management systems
A quality management system tailored to your company’s individual requirements can bring you many benefits. We develop the appropriate system with you and guide you through to certification. We place value on the system’s high practical relevance.
From an as-is analysis, the implementation of workshops and internal audits, support in the preparation of documentation and training of employees through to certification, we are a professional partner.
Take advantage of our expert advice that is geared towards value-added processes and always favors a lean, cost-effective system. Benefit from our many years of experience that we have gained in-house. You can also take advantage of other services provided by Zeppelin Quality Service.
Examples of QM services and certifications
- DIN EN ISO 9001 (basic quality management standard)
- ISO / TS 16949 and VDA 6.1 / 6.4 (automotive)
- DIN EN ISO 13485 (medical technology)
- DIN EN ISO 3834 (welding technology)
- DIN EN 9100 (aviation, space and defense)
- DIN EN 14001 (environmental management)
- DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025 (accreditation of test laboratories)
- NADCAP (accreditation of special aviation processes)
- EASA Part 21G or Part-145 (approval as a production or maintenance organization for aviation products)
- Assumption of the duties of a quality management representative
- Carrying out internal audits
- Carrying out supplier audits
- Provision of training